Located in Saint-Lin-Laurentides, in Canada, the complex consists of 139,000 ft2 of production area, 2,000,000 ft2 of buildable land, and the group's head office. Over 85 employees work at the plant in the group's various sectors: energy, aerospace, and transportation.
Groupe Composites VCI inc.
Groupe Composites VCI operates exclusively in the composites industry, manufacturing parts mainly for the energy, aerospace, and transportation sectors.
The group is made up of 3 divisions:
Opened in July 2014, in Itupeva, São Paulo state, Brazil, this division dedicated to wind power employs 75 people and has 55,000 ft2 of production area and 50,000 ft2 of land.
Jointly owned (50/50) with the French group Loiretech, this division, located in Lachute, Canada, operates mainly in the aerospace industry in a 13,000-ft2 plant.
A strategic partnership
Stand out for its meaningful relationships, stable production, on-time deliveries, flexibility, and high quality standards.
Contribute to industry development, enabling it to act as a leader while supporting university and college organizations, research experts, and niches and centres of excellence in the aerospace, energy, and renewable energy sectors.
Ensure sustainable growth for the company and its shareholders in order to remain a leader in the large-scale composite parts industry, by supporting the major original equipment manufacturers in the aerospace, renewable energy, and public transit industries, as a strategic manufacturing and integration partner.
Respect: The core value underpinning the company's knowledge and know-how, embraced by our employees, clients, and partners alike.
Involvement: Being involved with and fully committed to our clients and partners is at the heart of desire to ensure the continuity of our operations.
Think differently: Open-mindedness allows us to challenge the status quo and create innovative ideas for the industry, our clients, and our partners.
- The company is founded.
- The company purchases Centre des matériaux composites de St-Jérôme.
- Zénith award, Technology category, Centre des matériaux Composites de St-Jérôme
Supplier Award, GE Hydro 1998
- Supplier Award, GE Power Systems.
- The company changes names, becoming Composites VCI Inc.
- Partnership with École de technologie supérieure.
- Partnership with Université Laval.
- Company of the Year in Matane.
- Groupe Composites VCI Inc. is created; Desjardins Capital joins the ranks of VCI.
- Best Supplier, CAE.
- Special Mention - Silver, BNC.
- Mach 2 Label, Aéro Montréal.
- Groupe Composites VCI Inc. enters into a joint venture with French company Loiretech and founds the subsidiary, Loiretech Canada.
- Mach 3 Label, Aéro Montréal.
- A new division is created in Brazil, with construction of a plant in Itupeva, São Paulo state, Brazil, for the production of nacelles for the renewable energy sector.
- The division created in Brazil in 2014 becomes Composites VCI do Brasil, of which Groupe Composites VCI Inc. becomes sole proprietor.
- Strategic Partner, GE.
Groupe Composites VCI management team
Serge Le Goff
V-P Engineering and R&D
Charles Beaulne CPA, CA
Board of directors
Serge Le Goff